GoDurham ACCESS is the name of the coordinated demand response transit service for the City of Durham and Durham County. GoDurham ACCESS provides curb-to-curb (or door-to-door upon request) ADA paratransit service for eligible riders to all locations within the City of Durham and to any location outside the City that is three-quarters of a mile of any fixed-route bus route operated by GoDurham.
GoDurham ACCESS also provides transportation options for County residents who:
- Are age 60 or older, or
- Have a disability, or
- Need work-related, medical, human services, government, or personal care trips, and
- Reside in rural areas of Durham County
GoDurham ACCESS also provides sponsored eligible service (Medicaid, Public Health, Work First) to residents of Durham City and County. Please contact your Case Worker for eligibility.
CLICK HERE for more information about Durham County ACCESS.
GoDurham ACCESS has now partnered with UZURV!
UZURV, the Adaptive Transportation Network Company (Adaptive TNC), is a supplemental service that will provide qualified drivers and direct trips to paratransit riders in addition to standard GoDurham ACCESS service.
GoDurham ACCESS riders will book a ride through Ecolane or phone as usual. If assigned a UZURV vehicle instead of a GoDurham ACCESS vehicle, the rider will receive a text message giving them a description of the UZURV vehicle for their trip.
UZURV trips are automatically determined through Ecolane app based on availability of GoDurham ACCESS vehicles and time booked on that specific day, therefore cannot be selected as an option when booking a trip.
To learn more about UZURV, CLICK HERE
Plan your GoDurham ACCESS Trips with Ecolane!
GoDurham ACCESS riders can now book, track, cancel, and receive real time updates about your scheduled trips with the EcoLane app!
To sign up for the EcoLane app, call 919-560-1551 and receive your EcoLane login information.
To learn more about EcoLane, CLICK HERE
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Saturday: 5:30 a.m. - 12:30 a.m.
- Sundays and Holidays: 6:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Cash Fare: $2 one-way
- Ticket booklet: 10 tickets $17
- Taxi Cab Coupons: $25 ($51 value)
Ticket Sales Locations
- GoDurham ACCESS Office, located at 1911 Fay Street, Durham NC, 27704: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Durham Station Transportation Center, located at 515 W Pettigrew Street, Durham, NC 27704: 6:00 a.m.-midnight (Monday-Saturday) and 7:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. (Sundays and Holidays).
- Tickets may also be purchased by mail by sending a check or money order to: GoDurham ACCESS Tickets, 1911 Fay Street, Durham, NC 27704 (Make all checks and money orders payable to the City of Durham)
GoDurham ACCESS is operated by National Express Transit.