Relax and save money and time when you take the GoDurham shuttle to the N.C. State Fair each year!
- Opening Day (Thursday, 10/11): The first shuttle will leave Durham Station at 3 p.m.
- Mondays-Saturdays: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. (last shuttle from fairgrounds at 11 p.m.)
- Sundays: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (last shuttle from fairgrounds at 7 p.m.)
The State Fair Shuttle uses a special pass that contains a round-trip (two rides). State Fair Shuttle Passes may be purchased at Durham Station or on the State Fair Shuttle. You may also pay a cash fare. Exact change is required. Multi-day pass or GoPasses will not be accepted.
- Passenger 13 and older: $5
- Children 0-12: FREE
- Discounted fare (for those eligible for reduced fare): $2.50
- GoDurham ID, Medicare card or government-issued identification is required
Limited parking will be available in the American Tobacco North Deck on a first come, first served basis, beginning at 2 p.m. Monday through Friday and on weekends. Parking will free, but limited and the users will need to tell the parking attendant that they are using the state fair shuttle to be admitted into the parking deck.