Holiday service is available on most routes, with the exception of Christmas Day (December 25). In addition, regardless of what day Christmas Eve may fall on, service ends at 7:30 p.m.
We offer Sunday-level service on the following days:
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (third Monday in January)
- Memorial Day (the last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (the first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day
To receive the most up-to-date information about our services, including detours and holiday reminders, call us at (919) 485-RIDE (7433), download TransLoc Rider and follow us on Twitter.
Learn more about holiday hours for all regional services at gotriangle.org/holiday-hours.
GoTransit Regional Information Center Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Sunday: 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Not open on Christmas Day
- During adverse weather events, hours may vary based on service levels
GoTransit Regional Information Center Holiday Hours of Operation
- New Year’s Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Good Friday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m..
- Memorial Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Independence Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Labor Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.