Holiday service is available on most routes, with the exception of Christmas Day (December 25). In addition, regardless of what day Christmas Eve may fall on, service ends at 7:30 p.m.
We offer Sunday-level service on the following days:
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (third Monday in January)
- Memorial Day (the last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (the first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day
To receive the most up-to-date information about our services, including detours and holiday reminders, call us at (919) 485-RIDE (7433), download TransLoc Rider and follow us on Twitter.
Learn more about holiday hours for all regional services at gotriangle.org/holiday-hours.