Holiday service is available on most routes, with the exception of Christmas Day (December 25). In addition, regardless of what day Christmas Eve may fall on, service ends at 7:30 p.m.
We offer Sunday-level service on the following days:
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (third Monday in January)
- Memorial Day (the last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Juneteenth (June 19)
- Labor Day (the first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (the fourth Thursday in November)
Please note that on Christmas Eve, GoDurham operates a normal schedule with departures ending early at Durham Station at 7:00 pm.
To receive the most up-to-date information about our services, including detours and holiday reminders, call us at (919) 485-RIDE (7433), sign up for Service Alerts (yellow button at the upper right corner on the home page), download Avail myStop and follow us on Twitter.
Learn more about holiday hours for all regional services at gotriangle.org/holiday-hours.
GoTransit Regional Information Center Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Sunday: 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Not open on Christmas Day
- During adverse weather events, hours may vary based on service levels
GoTransit Regional Information Center Holiday Hours of Operation
- New Year’s Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Good Friday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m..
- Memorial Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Independence Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Labor Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.