Bus Stop Improvements
GoDurham is committed to providing a safe and comfortable customer experience at the bus stop. We are working to improve the customer experience through:
- Locating bus stops in safe locations where people need them
- Providing clean and well-maintained bus stops and shelters
- Installing more bus stop amenities such as shelters, benches and trash cans
Learn more about improvements at gotriangle.org/stops.
Bull City residents have the opportunity to improve the appearance and safety of our community by partnering with Keep Durham Beautiful to "adopt" a bus stop. The Adopt-A-Stop program allows residents to make a difference in the community to help keep Durham litter-free. Volunteers should clean their bus stop at least four times a month (or once a week). Getting on board with the Adopt-a-Stop program is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Choose a bus stop; contact Keep Durham Beautiful to set up an Adoption Agreement
- Sign the agreement and pick up work logs, safety materials, and supplies from Keep Durham Beautiful.
- Keep your stop clean. Volunteers should clean their stops at least twice a month. In exchange for completed work logs, adoptees will get 10 day passes per month.
Contact Keep Durham Beautiful at 919-560-4197 to find out how you can help.