GoDurham's Short Range Transit Plan
GoDurham has been working on a transit plan which will guide how we improve transit service in Durham over the next five years.
Public feedback, ridership data and on-time performance data have helped us shape a preferred service recommendation. Now we need your input on this draft plan to help us develop final service recommendations for Durham.
This preferred service recommendation
- Improves many routes which are consistently delayed and late
- Simplifies many of our routes with multiple patterns
- Improves the frequency of service
- Provides more direct service to popular destinations
- With this service recommendation 16,000 more Durham residents and jobs will be within easy walking distance of service that operates at least every 30 minutes.
Opportunities to learn more:
- Feb. 15: Office Hours, Durham Station, 1st Floor, 10 a.m. - Noon
- Feb. 16: Office Hours, Durham Station, 1st Floor, 10 a.m. - Noon
- Feb. 17: Public Meeting, Durham Station, 2nd Floor, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.