GoDurham's Short Range Transit Plan
GoDurham has been working on a transit plan which will guide how we improve transit service in Durham over the next five years.
Public feedback, ridership data and on-time performance data have helped us shape a preferred service recommendation. Now we need your input on this draft plan to help us develop final service recommendations for Durham.
This preferred service recommendation
- Improves many routes which are consistently delayed and late
- Simplifies many of our routes with multiple patterns
- Improves the frequency of service
- Provides more direct service to popular destinations
- With this service recommendation 16,000 more Durham residents and jobs will be within easy walking distance of service that operates at least every 30 minutes.