A few of the activities you can expect to participate in as an Ambassador include:
- Providing information about transit services and initiatives to potential riders
- Answering questions and assisting new and current riders use transit services
- Attending monthly meetings and seminars to learn what makes transit work
- Assisting staff at public meetings and events
- Providing informative feedback to help us improve transit services
Through volunteering at events and helping riders, ambassadors can make an impact to their community and earn a free transit passes. Applications for the 2017 ambassador program are open now through December 10.
If you have specific questions about the ambassador program, please contact the Ambassador Program Coordinator, Jeffrey Sullivan at email@example.com.